Mind Your Manners, Dr. DredMind Your Manners, Dr. Dred (1980) Season 1 Episode 2- Drak Pack Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 540 times total.
- Drak Pack Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Hanna-Barbera Pty. Ltd, Australia
- Cartoon Characters: Count Dracula, Drak, Jr., Howler, Frankie.
O.G.R.E.: Dr. Dred, Toad, The Fly, Mummy Man, Vampira.
- Voice Actors: Bill Callaway, Hans Conrad, Jerry Dexter, Chuck McCann, Don Messick, Alan Oppenheimer, Julie McWhirter.
- Directed By Chris Cuddington.
- Produced By Doug Paterson, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Susan Beak, Dick Dunn, Peter Eastment, Don Ezard, Arthur Filloy, Luis Gracia, Peter Gardiner, Gerry Grabner, Nicholas Harding, Greg Ingram, Pamela Lofts, Peter Luschwitz; more Animators ...
- Written By Doug Booth, Larz Bourne, Glenn Leopold, Cliff Roberts.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on September 13, 1980.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Dr. Dred plots to steal the golden artifacts of the Egyptian king, Tut-Tut, and put the blame on the Drak Pack. The boys stake out the museum, only to be caputred.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Drak Pack was made up of the teen-age descendants of Hollywood's most popular monsters. Drak Jr. (a vampire), Frankie (a Frankenstein's monster) and Howler (a wolfman) formed a crimefighting squad... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mind Your Manners, Dr. Dred. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mind Your Manners, Dr. Dred? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!