Divide And ConquerDivide And Conquer (1996) Episode 9062-9608- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 577 times total.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Fred Wolf Films
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Michelangelo, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, Splinter, April O'Neil, Shredder, Krang, Burne Thompson, Vernon.
- Voice Actors: Cam Clarke, Michael Gough, Barry Gordon, Townsend Coleman.
- Produced By Kara Vallow, Fred Wolf.
- Written By Jeffrey Scott.
- Music: Dennis C. Brown.
- First Aired on November 02, 1996.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
The last episode opens with the Turtles fighting a scaly alien. When the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles move over to him he reaches up and tears off Leonardo's belt... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
At the time of its final episode, it was the longest running cartoon in American TV history. However this record was beaten two years later by... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Divide And Conquer. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Divide And Conquer? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!