Turtles To The Second PowerTurtles To The Second Power (1996) Episode 9062-9605- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 421 times total.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Fred Wolf Films
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Michelangelo, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, Splinter, April O'Neil, Shredder, Krang, Burne Thompson, Vernon.
- Voice Actors: Cam Clarke, Michael Gough, Barry Gordon, Townsend Coleman.
- Produced By Kara Vallow, Fred Wolf.
- Written By Jeffrey Scott.
- Music: Dennis C. Brown.
- First Aired on October 12, 1996.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Monsters towering fifty feet over them are attacking Carter, April and the "past" Turtles. The heroes finally escape and get the weakened "present" Turtles back to... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Turtles To The Second Power. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Turtles To The Second Power? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!