Snow-WhiteSnow-White (1933) - Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 45 times this month, and 5069 times total.
- Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Betty Boop, Koko the Clown, Bimbo, Wicked Stepmother Queen, Seven Dwarfs.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Ann Rothschild.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Roland C. Crandall.
- Music: Cab Calloway.
- Originally Released on March 31, 1933.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:30 minutes.
- Black & White
Actually, two cartoons in one. The main story is a normal Betty Boop story based on the Snow White fairy tale. But sandwiched in the middle is a nightmare vignette... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Vocal Chorus "Saint James Infirmary Blues" sung by Cab Calloway (as Koko), a cute song about identifying the body of a dead, cocaine-addicted prostitute in the morgue. Strong stuff for the thirties.... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Snow-White" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Snow-White? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!