The Beginning Of The EndThe Beginning Of The End (1996) Episode 9062-9602- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 33 times this month, and 527 times total.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Fred Wolf Films
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Michelangelo, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, Splinter, April O'Neil, Shredder, Krang, Burne Thompson, Vernon.
- Voice Actors: Cam Clarke, Michael Gough, Barry Gordon, Townsend Coleman.
- Produced By Kara Vallow, Fred Wolf.
- Written By Jeffrey Scott.
- Music: Dennis C. Brown.
- First Aired on September 21, 1996.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Leonardo is nine feet tall and locked up in a cage. Eventually he de-mutates and does not remember anything. Donatello tests the vortex crystal ray on Leonardo.... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Beginning Of The End? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!