Jingle CansJingle Cans (2008) Season 2 Episode 211-B- Pucca Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 262 times total.
- Pucca Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Studio B Productions
- Distributed by: Jetix
- Cartoon Characters: Pucca, Garu, Ching, Master Soo, Santa, Muji.
- Voice Actors: Tabitha St. Germain, Brian Drummond, Chantal Strand, Richard Newman, French Tickner, Dave "Squatch" Ward.
- Directed By Greg Sullivan, Dallas Parker, Jayson Thiessen.
- Produced By Kirsten Newlands, Chris Bartleman, Michael Lekes, Blair Peters.
- Animated By Tony Cliff, Michael Rodrigues.
- Written By Colin Yardley, Larry Raskin.
- Music: Hal Foxton Beckett.
- Editor: Garry Wallace, Tom Harris.
- First Aired on July 21, 2008.
- Originally Aired on Jetix (Europe).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Episode Number: 211-B
- Season: 2
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Pucca loves Garu, and she wants to kiss him every day. Young Garu has a different idea: he's following the stoic path of the Ninja, and he wants to be left in peace. Pucca's uncles want to perfect their restaurant's noodle recipe, and Abyo just wants... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Jingle Cans. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Jingle Cans? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!