The ShowdownThe Showdown (1995) Episode 9062-9505- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 431 times total.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Fred Wolf Films
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Michelangelo, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, Splinter, April O'Neil, Shredder, Krang, Burne Thompson, Vernon.
- Voice Actors: Cam Clarke, Rob Paulson, Barry Gordon, Townsend Coleman.
- Produced By Kara Vallow, Fred Wolf.
- Written By David Wise.
- Music: Dennis C. Brown.
- First Aired on October 14, 1995.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
At Carter's hideout, Michelangelo and Carter hang out playing video games. However, today during a video game, the TV monitor goes screwy and Carter assumes that it's just a malfunction. Back at the lair, April contacts the other Turtles to inform them that all... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Showdown. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Showdown? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!