Somewhere In DreamlandSomewhere In Dreamland (1936) - Color Classics Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 66 times this month, and 3813 times total.
- Color Classics Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Boy, Girl, Mother, Three Merchants.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Seymour Kneitel, Roland Crandall.
- Music: Murray Mencher, Charles Newman.
- Originally Released on January 17, 1936.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:56 minutes.
- TechniColor (Three-Strip)
A poignant story of two poor children who are out collecting firewood when they pass by a toy store, market and finally a bakery. They drool over the wares in the bakery window but walk away before the owner can come out and present them with two cupcakes. The... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
First cartoon filmed completely in full three-strip Technicolor by the Fleischer Studios.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Somewhere In Dreamland" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Somewhere In Dreamland? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!