The Bear's TaleThe Bear's Tale (1940) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 263 times this month, and 2579 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Goldilocks, Three Bears, Red Riding Hood, Wolf.
- Voice Actors: Robert C. Bruce, Mel Blanc, Tex Avery, Bernice Hansen, Bea Benaderet, Sara Berner.
- Directed By Tex Avery.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Rod Scribner.
- Written By J.B. Hardaway.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on April 13, 1940. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 9:04 minutes.
- Production Number: 9369.
What starts as the traditional story of the Three Bears crosses over to Red Riding Hood and the Wolf. Goldilocks and Red Riding Hood team up to run everybody crazy.
Cartoon Production Information:
Bea Benaderet's first voice acting in an animated film. In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began re-releasing select color cartoons in their Blue Ribbon program. Typically the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Bear's Tale" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Bear's Tale? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!