Springtime In The RockageSpringtime In The Rockage (1940) - Stone Age Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 707 times total.
- Stone Age Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Caveman, Locust, Bees.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Dick Williams.
- Written By Dan Gordon.
- Originally Released on August 30, 1940.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Oversize garden pests overcome the springtime urge to garden. The story opens in the spring. A caveman starts working in his garden, where a humongous locust comes and eats his goods. After going inside, he finds another huge (Stone Age-sized) bug at the table... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Title is a play on the Gene Autry Western "Springtime In The Rockies" (1937).
Sorry, we do not have a video of Springtime In The Rockage. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Springtime In The Rockage? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!