Stopping The ShowStopping The Show (1932) - Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 78 times this month, and 3603 times total.
- Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios.
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios.
- Cartoon Characters: Betty Boop.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Gus Wickie.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Al Eugster.
- Originally Released on August 12, 1932.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
Betty imitates various stars, including Helen Kane ("That's My Weakness Now"), Fanny Brice ("I'm An Indian") and Maurice Chevalier ("Hello, Beautiful!").
Cartoon Production Information:
The first Betty Boop cartoon under her own banner (her previous cartoons were Talkartoons, and Screen Song)... and the first cartoon in which she was named. The reference to the Helen Kane imitation... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Stopping The Show" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Stopping The Show? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!