Strike Up The BandStrike Up The Band (1930) - Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 43 times this month, and 762 times total.
- Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios.
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Rudy Zamora, Jimmie Culhane.
- Originally Released on September 26, 1930.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
A boat sails the sea at night, with the moon watching from above. Bimbo-like sailors march around the deck, then fall through a trap door. They land at the mess... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series of animated cartoons- sometimes including bits of live-action- took popular songs of the day and combined the popular "bouncing ball" following the lyrics, in an effort for... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Strike Up The Band" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Strike Up The Band? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!