Four MusketurtlesFour Musketurtles (1989) Episode 9059-032- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 463 times total.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Murakami-Wolf-Swenson Films Production
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, Donatello, Splinter, April O'Neil, Shredder, Krang, Rocksteady, Bebop, Irma Langinstein, Burne Thompson, Vernon, Ninja Foot Soldiers, Pfeiffer Jewels Salesman.
- Voice Actors: Cam Clarke, Rob Paulson, Greg Berg, Townsend Coleman, Peter Renaday, James Avery, Pat Fraley, Renae Jacobs.
- Produced By Kara Vallow, Fred Wolf.
- Written By Doug Molitor.
- Music: Dennis C. Brown.
- First Aired on September 26, 1989.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
At the local Mardi Gras parade, April, dressed as a 17th century noblewoman "right out of the Three Musketeers", suggests that the Turtles, who are walking the... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Four Musketurtles? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!