Take Me To Your LeaderTake Me To Your Leader (1989) Episode 9059-014- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 30 times this month, and 542 times total.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Murakami-Wolf-Swenson Films Production
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, Donatello, Splinter, April O'Neil, Shredder, Krang, Rocksteady, Bebop, Irma Langinstein, Burne Thompson, ND Cops, Robotic Sentry.
- Voice Actors: Cam Clarke, Rob Paulson, Barry Gordon, Townsend Coleman, Peter Renaday, James Avery, Pat Fraley, Renae Jacobs.
- Produced By Kara Vallow, Fred Wolf.
- Written By David Wise.
- Music: Dennis C. Brown.
- First Aired on September 23, 1989.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
After awaking from a nightmare in which he failed himself and his comrades in a battle against Shredder, Leonardo feels that he is unfit as a leader and, donning... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Take Me To Your Leader? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!