20,000 Leaks Under The City20,000 Leaks Under The City (1989) Episode 9059-018- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 776 times total.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Murakami-Wolf-Swenson Films Production
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, Donatello, Splinter, April O'Neil, Shredder, Krang, Rocksteady, Bebop, Vernon, Burne Thompson, Irma Langinstein, Tiffany.
- Voice Actors: Cam Clarke, Rob Paulson, Greg Berg, Townsend Coleman, Peter Renaday, James Avery, Pat Fraley, Renae Jacobs.
- Produced By Kara Vallow, Fred Wolf.
- Written By Bob Schooley, Mark McCorkle.
- Music: Dennis C. Brown.
- First Aired on September 22, 1989.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Still searching for a way to destroy the Turtles, Krang develops a Super Pump that he intends to use to flood the sewers and flush out the "boys in green." After sending Shredder, Rocksteady and Bebop to make the necessary preparations, Krang begins pumping water... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of 20,000 Leaks Under The City. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about 20,000 Leaks Under The City? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!