Enter The Rat KingEnter The Rat King (1989) Episode 9030-002- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 720 times total.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Murakami-Wolf-Swenson Films Production
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, Donatello, Splinter, April O'Neil, Irma Langinstein, Vernon, Burne Thompson, Cab Driver, Rat King.
- Voice Actors: Cam Clarke, Rob Paulson, Barry Gordon, Townsend Coleman, Peter Renaday, James Avery, Pat Fraley, Renae Jacobs.
- Produced By Kara Vallow, Fred Wolf.
- Written By Buzz Dixon.
- Music: Dennis C. Brown.
- First Aired on September 15, 1989.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
After an unpleasant encounter with a rat, Mr. Thompson assigns April to research the growing rat infestation. April heads for the sewers and after turning up nothing returns to Channel Six News to meet her deadline. However, she and Irma are forced to return to... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Enter The Rat King. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Enter The Rat King? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!