Burne's BluesBurne's Blues (1989) Episode 9059-017- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 32 times this month, and 712 times total.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Murakami-Wolf-Swenson Films Production
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, Donatello, Splinter, April O'Neil, Shredder, Rocksteady, Bebop, Ninja Foot Soldiers, Irma Langinstein, Vernon, Burne Thompson, Wolfgang, Plink, Don, Turtelli, Master Spy, Elvis Clones/Aliens.
- Voice Actors: Cam Clarke, Rob Paulson, Barry Gordon, Townsend Coleman, Peter Renaday, James Avery, Pat Fraley, Renae Jacobs.
- Produced By Kara Vallow, Fred Wolf.
- Written By Gordon Bressack, Bill Wolf.
- Music: Dennis C. Brown.
- First Aired on September 13, 1989.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
In the middle of a summer heat wave, the Turtles cool down by having pizza at Plink's, home to the world famous chef: Wolfgang Plink. Suddenly, three Punks storm... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Burne's Blues? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!