The Old SwitcherooThe Old Switcheroo (1989) Episode 9059-006- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 551 times total.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Murakami-Wolf-Swenson Films Production
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, Donatello, Splinter, April O'Neil, Shredder, Rocksteady, Bebop, Irma Langinstein, Burne Thompson, Stone Warrior.
- Voice Actors: Cam Clarke, Rob Paulson, Barry Gordon, Townsend Coleman, Peter Renaday, James Avery, Pat Fraley, Renae Jacobs.
- Produced By Kara Vallow, Fred Wolf.
- Written By Michael Reaves.
- Music: Dennis C. Brown.
- First Aired on September 12, 1989.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Mr. Thompson orders April into his office to assign her a news story. It seems that the night watchman at Cybertech Laboratories spotted "some weird character hanging around"- Mr. Thompson is convinced that he must be a friend of "April's Turtles." She assures... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Old Switcheroo. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Old Switcheroo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!