Attack Of The 50-Foot IrmaAttack Of The 50-Foot Irma (1989) Episode 9059-008- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 978 times total.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Murakami-Wolf-Swenson Films Production
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, Donatello, Splinter, April O'Neil, Shredder, Krang, Rocksteady, Bebop, Ninja Foot Soldiers, Irma Vernon, Professor Von Zifflin, ND News Anchorman.
- Voice Actors: Cam Clarke, Rob Paulson, Barry Gordon, Townsend Coleman, Peter Renaday, James Avery, Pat Fraley, Renae Jacobs.
- Produced By Kara Vallow, Fred Wolf.
- Written By Rowby Goren.
- Music: Dennis C. Brown.
- First Aired on September 07, 1989.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
While preparing for Irma's birthday party, Michelangelo realizes he has forgotten to invite the guest of honor. He contacts April, who is in the midst of interviewing PROFESSOR VON ZIFFLIN about the discovery of a meteorite that "just crashed in the area." The... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Attack Of The 50-Foot Irma. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Attack Of The 50-Foot Irma? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!