Beneath These StreetsBeneath These Streets (1989) Episode 9050-001- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 490 times total.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Murakami-Wolf-Swenson Films Production
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, Donatello, Splinter, April O'Neil, Shredder, Krang, Rocksteady, Bebop, Ninja Foot Soldiers, Vernon, Dr. ?, Newscaster.
- Voice Actors: Cam Clarke, Rob Paulson, Barry Gordon, Townsend Coleman, Peter Renaday, James Avery, Pat Fraley, Renae Jacobs.
- Produced By Kara Vallow, Fred Wolf.
- Written By Michael Reaves.
- Music: Dennis C. Brown.
- First Aired on September 05, 1989.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Beneath the city streets, deep in the bowels of the sewer system, Splinter is less than pleased with the Turtles when he encounters them lounging around the "TV... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
With this episode, the Technodrome is now situated at the center of the Earth. It would remain there until the "Big Blow Out" three parter. The hands on Krang's android body are now... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Beneath These Streets. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Beneath These Streets? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!