Return Of The TechnodromeReturn Of The Technodrome (1988) Episode 8910-004- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 604 times total.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Murakami-Wolf-Swenson Films Production
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, Donatello, Splinter, April O'Neil, Shredder, Krang, Irma Langinstein, Rocksteady, Bebop, Burne Thompson, Vernon, Foot Soldiers, Rock Soldiers.
- Voice Actors: Cam Clarke, Rob Paulson, Barry Gordon, Townsend Coleman, Peter Renaday, James Avery, Pat Fraley, Renae Jacobs.
- Produced By Kara Vallow, Fred Wolf.
- Written By Michael Reaves.
- Music: Dennis C. Brown.
- First Aired on December 01, 1988.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
While Splinter elects to take a three-day fast and meditative satori out in the woods, Krang commands Shredder to take control of the Hydro-Electric Plant at... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Technodrome leaves Dimension X for the first time in this episode, it would return there more than once.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Return Of The Technodrome. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Return Of The Technodrome? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!