New York's ShiniestNew York's Shiniest (1988) Episode 8910-007- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 648 times total.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Murakami-Wolf-Swenson Films Production
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Michelangelo, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, Splinter, April O'Neil, Shredder, Krang, Burne Thompson, Vernon.
- Voice Actors: Cam Clarke, Rob Paulson, Barry Gordon, Townsend Coleman, Peter Renaday, James Avery, Pat Fraley, Renae Jacobs.
- Produced By Kara Vallow, Fred Wolf.
- Written By Richard Merwin.
- Music: Dennis C. Brown.
- First Aired on November 17, 1988.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Shredder learns that the police have created a robotic cop and he plans to steal it and make clones. April gets a tip about the new experimental cop Rex-1 and... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about New York's Shiniest? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!