Splinter No MoreSplinter No More (1988) Episode 8910-011- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 682 times total.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Murakami-Wolf-Swenson Films Production
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Michelangelo, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, Splinter, April O'Neil, Shredder, Krang, Burne Thompson, Vernon.
- Voice Actors: Cam Clarke, Rob Paulson, Barry Gordon, Townsend Coleman, Peter Renaday, James Avery, Pat Fraley, Renae Jacobs.
- Produced By Kara Vallow, Fred Wolf.
- Written By Michael Reaves, Brynne Stephens.
- Music: Dennis C. Brown.
- First Aired on October 27, 1988.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Sensing Master Splinter's despair at his new life as a rat, the Turtles agree to use the small amount of mutagen that they have left to concoct a formula that will... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Splinter No More. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Splinter No More? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!