The Mean MachinesThe Mean Machines (1988) Episode 8910-010- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 862 times total.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Murakami-Wolf-Swenson Films Production
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, Donatello, Splinter, April O'Neil, Shredder, Krang, Burne Thompson, Vernon.
- Voice Actors: Cam Clarke, Rob Paulson, Barry Gordon, Townsend Coleman, Peter Renaday, James Avery, Pat Fraley, Renae Jacobs.
- Produced By Kara Vallow, Fred Wolf.
- Written By Michael Reaves.
- Music: Dennis C. Brown.
- First Aired on September 29, 1988.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
After the batteries died in the alien crystal converger, Donatello, using spared circuits from the space ship, builds a tracking device to help locate the second... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Part 3 of the "Eye of Zarnorth" saga.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Mean Machines. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Mean Machines? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!