The Incredible Shrinking TurtlesThe Incredible Shrinking Turtles (1988) Episode 8910-008- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 778 times total.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Murakami-Wolf-Swenson Films Production
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, Donatello, Splinter, April O'Neil, Shredder, Krang, Burne Thompson, Vernon.
- Voice Actors: Cam Clarke, Rob Paulson, Barry Gordon, Townsend Coleman, Peter Renaday, James Avery, Pat Fraley, Renae Jacobs.
- Produced By Kara Vallow, Fred Wolf.
- Written By Larry Parr.
- Music: Dennis C. Brown.
- First Aired on September 15, 1988.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
While practicing their martial arts in Central Park, the Turtles witness an alien spaceship crash into a small pond. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles dive in and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Part 1 of the "Eye of Zarnorth" Saga.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Incredible Shrinking Turtles. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Incredible Shrinking Turtles? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!