Hot Rodding Teenagers From Dimension X
Alternate Title: Heroes In A Half Shell, Part FourHot Rodding Teenagers From Dimension X (Heroes In A Half Shell, Part Four) (1987) Episode 9030-004- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 885 times total.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Murakami-Wolf-Swenson Films Production
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, Donatello, Splinter, April O'Neil, Shredder, Krang, Rocksteady, Bebop, Ninja Foot Soldiers, Kala, Zak the Neutrino, Stone Warriors (General Traag plus one), Dask.
- Voice Actors: Cam Clarke, Rob Paulson, Barry Gordon, Townsend Coleman, Peter Renaday, James Avery, Pat Fraley, Renae Jacobs.
- Produced By Kara Vallow, Fred Wolf.
- Written By David Wise, Patti Howeth.
- Music: Dennis C. Brown.
- First Aired on December 13, 1987.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Heroes In A Half Shell- Part Four: The Turtles and April return to Baxter Stockman's workshop to convert his van (using his equipment now that he is a "guest of the state") into a mobile tracking station designed to locate the Technodrome. Meanwhile, below the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Turtlevan, General Tragg, and the Neutrinos make their first appearances in this series. The grey Stone Warrior's name (which is never spoken in the episode) is Lt. Granitor according to the instruction manual for the NES conversion of the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hot Rodding Teenagers From Dimension X. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hot Rodding Teenagers From Dimension X? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!