Enter The Shredder
Alternate Title: Heroes In A Half Shell, Part TwoEnter The Shredder (Heroes In A Half Shell, Part Two) (1987) Episode 9062-9407- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 1453 times total.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Murakami-Wolf-Swenson Films Production
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, Donatello, Splinter, April O'Neil, Shredder, Rocksteady, Bebop, Krang, Vernon, Ninja Foot Soldier.
- Voice Actors: Cam Clarke, Rob Paulson, Barry Gordon, Townsend Coleman, Peter Renaday, James Avery, Pat Fraley, Renae Jacobs.
- Produced By Kara Vallow, Fred Wolf.
- Written By David Wise, Patti Howeth.
- Music: Dennis C. Brown.
- First Aired on December 11, 1987.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Heroes In A Half Shell- Part Two: April O'Neil and the Turtles journey through the city's sewer system to search for the thing that Shredder referred to as the Technodrome, which would have been located directly under the now destroyed Manhattan Security Services... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Enter The Shredder. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Enter The Shredder? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!