Taxes and Death
Alternate Title: Get Him to the Sunset Strip!Taxes and Death (Get Him to the Sunset Strip!) (2012) Season 1 Episode 101- Black Dynamite Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 2380 times total.
- Black Dynamite Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Ars Nova Entertainment, Williams Street Productions
- Animation Studio: Titmouse
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Black Dynamite, Cream Corn, Honeybee, Bullhorn, Dennis Flynn, TF Kurtis, Crenshaw the Slime, Black Dynamite's Daddy, Foxxy Mama, Kids, Helicopter Pilot.
- Voice Actors: Michael Jai White, Tommy Davidson, Kym Whitley, Byron Minns, Corey Burton, J. B. Smoove, Clifton Powell.
- Directed By Carl Jones, Justin Ridge.
- Produced By Scott Sanders, Michael Jai White, Byron Minns, Carl Jones, Jon Steingart, Jillian Apfelbaum, Brian Ash.
- Written By Brian Ash, Carl Jones.
- Music: Adrian Younge.
- Editor: Felipe Salazar.
- First Aired on July 29, 2012.
- This series originally ran through Jan 10, 2015.
- Originally Aired on Adult Swim.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 101
- Season: 1
Upon discovering he owes the IRS $60,000 in taxes, Black Dynamite decides to take on a job and he will soon regret (escorting a drug-addled and emotionally unstable Richard Pryor (Voiced by Eddie Griffin) to the comedy performance on the sunset strip of... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Get Him to the Sunset Strip!."
Announced as a new original series for Adult Swim in 2012. Based on 2009's critically-acclaimed feature film of the same name, this new 30-minute animated series is slated to premiere in the spring of 2012. The Black Dynamite animated series... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Taxes and Death" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Taxes and Death? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!