Everybody Comes to Hank'sEverybody Comes to Hank's (2010) Season 4 Episode 412- The Venture Bros. Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 232 times total.
- The Venture Bros. Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- World Leaders Entertainment, Astro Base Go!, Williams Street
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Dr. Venture, Brock Samson, Dean Venture, Hank Venture, Pete White, Dr. Paul Entmann, Dr. Orpheus, Jefferson Twilight, The Alchemist, Dr. Jonas Venture.
- Voice Actors: James Urbaniak, Patrick Warburton, Michael Sinterniklaas, Chris McCulloch, Stephen DeStefano, Steven Rattazzi, Charles Parnell, Dana Snyder; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By David Lipson, Jackson Publick, Michael Lazzo, Steven S.H. Yoon, Jeffrey Nodelman, Nathan Graf, Rachel Simon.
- Written By Doc Hammer.
- Music: Nick DeMayo, J.G. Thirlwell.
- Editor: Doc Hammer.
- First Aired on October 03, 2010.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 412
- Season: 4
With Dean off to New York for a summer internship, Hank is forced by his father to get a job, so he opens his own business by taking things around the house and selling them back at inflated prices. Dermott, working for Hank, realizes that his sister has not... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In this spoof of 1960s cartoons such as "Jonny Quest" and boys; adventure novels like the "Tom Swift" and "Hardy Boys" series, the Venture brothers – Hank and Dean – travel around the world with their renowned scientist father, Doctor Venture.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Everybody Comes to Hank's. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Everybody Comes to Hank's? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!