Grimlock's New BrainGrimlock's New Brain (1986) Season 3 Episode 700-110- Transformers Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 291 times total.
- Transformers Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Marvel Productions, Ltd., Sunbow Productions, Hasbro, Inc.
- Animation Studio: Tôei Doga (Toei Animation), AKOM
- Distributed by: Claster Television
- Cartoon Characters: Astrotrain, Omega Supreme, Ramjet, Smokescreen, Ultra Magnus, Scourge, Pounce, Hoist, Powerglide, Red Alert, Menasor, Silverbolt, Triggerhappy Duros, Bonecrusher, Crosshairs, Hook, Monzo, Pointblank, Sixshot, Slag, Springer, Pipes, Shrapnel, Snarl, Skuxxoid, Dirge, Metroplex, Predaking, Blitzwing, Thrust, Superion, Gears, Ratchet, Scavenger, Spike Witwicky, Brawn, Shockwave, Sunstreaker, Wideload, Dead End, Tantrum, Abdul Fakkadi, Blaster.
- Voice Actors: Jack Angel, Stanley Jones, Michael Chain, Regis Cordic, Charlie Adler, Neil Ross, Hal Rayle, Bud Davis, Ed Gilbert, Don Messick; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ray Lee, Warren Batchelder, Bob Bemiller, David Brain, Brad Case, Rudy Cataldi; more Directors ...
- Produced By George Singer, John Walker, Gwen Wetzler, Joe Bacal, Margaret Loesch, Tom Griffin, Nelson Shin, Flint Dille, Roger Sliffer; more Producers ...
- Animated By Youngduk Kim, Byungnam Choi, Kyungkwan Kim, Eynam Park, Baekyup Sung, Myunghi Park, Sungok Ch, o Chigeun Kang, Chiman Park, Hanyong Chung, Byungchong Oh, Sangil Shim, Nosoo Kwak; more Animators ...
- Written By Paul Davids.
- Music: Johnny Douglas, Rob Walsh, Ford Kinder, Ann Bryant.
- Editor: Al Breitenbach, David Weathers, Steven C. Brown, Robert T. Gillis, Rick Gehr; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 14, 1986.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 3
Galvatron attempts to sabotage the Autobots' new power source on Cybertron by introducing particles that cause Transformers to go out of control. The Autobots... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The title song promised "More than meets the eye," and for over four seasons of syndication, The Transformers delivered. Robots who transformed into vehicles, weapons, boom boxes, and... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Grimlock's New Brain? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!