The Ultimate WeaponThe Ultimate Weapon (1986) Season 3 Episode 700-104- Transformers Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 236 times total.
- Transformers Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Marvel Productions, Ltd., Sunbow Productions, Hasbro, Inc.
- Animation Studio: Tôei Doga (Toei Animation), AKOM
- Distributed by: Claster Television
- Cartoon Characters: Astrotrain, Omega Supreme, Ramjet, Smokescreen, Ultra Magnus, Police Officer, First Aid, Streetwise, Ramhorn, Sky Lynx, Grapple, Rewind, Headstrong, Blast Off, Hardhead, Hun-Grr, Fortress Maximus, Mindwipe, Scattershot, Scorponok, Elita One, Searchlight, Strafe, Sureshot, Octane, Cerebros, Sinnertwin, Drag Strip, Runabout, Runamuck, Nosecone, Brawl, Cutthroat, Blot, Hoist, Powerglide, Red Alert, Menasor, Silverbolt, Triggerhappy Duros, Bonecrusher, Crosshairs, Hook, Monzo, Pointblank, Sixshot, Slag, Springer, Pipes, Shrapnel, Snarl, Dirge, Metroplex, Predaking, Blitzwing, Thrust, Superion, Gears, Ratchet, Scavenger, Spike Witwicky, Brawn, Shockwave, Sunstreaker, Wideload, Dead End, Tantrum, Abdul Fakkadi, Blaster, Hound, Boy Picking Oranges.
- Voice Actors: Jack Angel, Michael Bell, Peter Cullen, John Hostetter, Aron Kincaid, Peter Renaday, Townsend Coleman, Ron Feinberg, Milt Jamin; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ray Lee, Warren Batchelder, Bob Bemiller, David Brain, Brad Case, Rudy Cataldi; more Directors ...
- Produced By George Singer, John Walker, Gwen Wetzler, Joe Bacal, Margaret Loesch, Tom Griffin, Nelson Shin, Flint Dille, Roger Sliffer; more Producers ...
- Animated By Youngduk Kim, Byungnam Choi, Kyungkwan Kim, Eynam Park, Baekyup Sung, Myunghi Park, Sungok Ch, o Chigeun Kang, Chiman Park, Hanyong Chung, Byungchong Oh, Sangil Shim, Nosoo Kwak; more Animators ...
- Written By Arthur Byron Cover.
- Music: Johnny Douglas, Rob Walsh, Ford Kinder, Ann Bryant.
- Editor: Al Breitenbach, David Weathers, Steven C. Brown, Robert T. Gillis, Rick Gehr; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 10, 1986.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 3
Galvatron claims to have a new weapon which is capable of mass destruction which he uses as a threat to get what he wants. First Aid, a pacifist by nature, leaves his fellow Autobots after failing to stop Swindle from stealing Metroplex's transformation cog.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The title song promised "More than meets the eye," and for over four seasons of syndication, The Transformers delivered. Robots who transformed into vehicles, weapons, boom boxes, and eventually dinosaurs, insects, animals and more, waged an... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Ultimate Weapon. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Ultimate Weapon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!