How to Care for Your NoobHow to Care for Your Noob (2015) Season 1 Episode 112- Supernoobs Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 523 times total.
- Supernoobs Cartoon Episode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 3D CG Animation
- DHX Media (Vancouver), Cartoon Network Studios, Teletoon Original Production
- Distributed by: DHX Media
- Cartoon Characters: Tyler Bowman, Kevin Reynolds, Theodore "The Roach" Roachmont, Jock Jockerson, Principal.
- Voice Actors: Matt Hill, Richard Cox, Tabitha St. Germain, Lee Tockar.
- Directed By Rob Boutilier, Jon Izen.
- Produced By Elana Adair, Scott Fellows, Loris Kramer Lunsford, Steven DeNure, Michael Hirsh, Kirsten Newlands, Sarah Wall.
- Written By Scott Fellows.
- Music: Ari Posner, Ian LeFeuvre.
- First Aired on November 16, 2015.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA), Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 112
- Season: 1
Shope and Tyler lose their guinea pig during Home Ec Class forcing Kevin to pose as a guinea pig while Tyler and Roach track down the real one so Shope can get her "easy A."
Sorry, we do not have a video of How to Care for Your Noob. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about How to Care for Your Noob? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!