The Big SnoozeThe Big Snooze (1946) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 37 times this month, and 4463 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fudd, Hollywood Wolf.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Arthur Q. Bryan.
- Directed By Robert Clampett.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Rod Scribner, I. Ellis, Manny Gould, J. C. Melendez.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on October 05, 1946.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:22 minutes.
- Production Number: L 6-16.
Elmer is so fed up with chasing and never catching Bugs that he quits cartoons. He rips up his contract and makes sure "Mr. Warner" knows that he's quitting. He decides to go fishing instead of hunting. That's when he falls asleep and Bugs invades his dreams.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Bob Clampett's last Warner Bros. Cartoon.
Bugs does not say "What's up, Doc" in this cartoon.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Big Snooze? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!