The MeteorThe Meteor (2015) Season 1 Episode 114- Sonic Boom Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 1439 times total.
- Sonic Boom Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Moonscoop, Sega of America, Genao Productions, OuiDo! Productions.
in collaboration with: Lagardère Thématiques, Jeunesse TV
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network, Lagardère Entertainment Rights
- Cartoon Characters: Sonic the Hedgehog, Tails, Sticks, Knuckles, Amy Rose, Dr. Eggman.
- Voice Actors: Roger Craig Smith, Colleen Villard.
- Directed By Natalys Raut-Sieuzac.
- Produced By Evan Baily, Donna Friedman Meir, Jane McGregor, Sandrine Nguyen, Boris Hertzog, Bill Freiberger, Yvette Kaplan, Malinda Hee; more Producers ...
- Written By Romain van Liemt, Jean-Christophe Derrien.
- Music: Michael Richard Plowman.
- Editor: Natalys Raut-Sieuzac, Benjamin Schrepf.
- First Aired on February 21, 2015. (more air dates ...)
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA), Gulli, Canal J (France).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 114
- Season: 1
- U.S.A. / France
A meteor causes Sonic and Eggman to switch brains, and Sonic must warn his friends before Eggman can use his body for evil.
Cartoon Production Information:
This CG animated series initial order was for 52 11 minute episodes. On October 10, 2015, Lagardère Entertainment Rights announced that a second season of Sonic Boom is currently in production.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Meteor" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Meteor? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!