Dinobot Island, Part 1Dinobot Island, Part 1 (1985) Season 2 Episode 700-29- Transformers Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 422 times total.
- Transformers Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Marvel Productions, Ltd., Sunbow Productions, Hasbro, Inc.
- Animation Studio: T˘ei Doga (Toei Animation), AKOM
- Distributed by: Claster Television
- Cartoon Characters: Ramjet, Smokescreen, Prowl, Sideswipe, Swoop, Grimlock, Barbarian, Spike Witwicky, Sunstreaker, Brawn, Red Alert, Hoist, Jazz, Ironhide, Optimus Prime, Dirge, Inferno, Perceptor, Blitzwing, Thrust, Bumblebee, Blaster, Cliffjumper, Sparkplug Witwicky, Starscream, Wheeljack, Tracks, Gears, Ratchet, Snarl, Grapple, Slag, Hound, Huffer, Thundercracker, Windcharger, Megatron, Skywarp, Soundwave, Sludge, Trailbreaker, Laserbeak, Ravage, Mirage.
- Voice Actors: Jack Angel, Michael Bell, Gregg Berger, Corey Burton, Michael Chain, Scatman Crothers, Peter Cullen, Bud Davis, Walker Edmiston, Paul Eiding; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Terry Lennon, Warren Batchelder, Bob Bemiller, David Brain, Brad Case; more Directors ...
- Produced By George Singer, John Walker, Gwen Wetzler, Joe Bacal, Margaret Loesch, Tom Griffin, Nelson Shin, Flint Dille, Roger Sliffer; more Producers ...
- Animated By Youngduk Kim, Byungnam Choi, Kyungkwan Kim, Eynam Park, Baekyup Sung, Myunghi Park, Sungok Ch, o Chigeun Kang, Chiman Park, Hanyong Chung, Byungchong Oh, Sangil Shim, Nosoo Kwak; more Animators ...
- Written By Donald F. Glut.
- Music: Johnny Douglas, Rob Walsh, Ford Kinder, Ann Bryant.
- Editor: Al Breitenbach, David Weathers, Steven C. Brown, Robert T. Gillis, Rick Gehr; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 25, 1985.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 700-29
- Season: 2
Powerglide and Bumblebee discover a prehistoric island filled with dinosaurs. The Dinobots destructive fighting tactics end up causing harm and havoc to the Autobots during a demonstration. As a result, Prime orders the Dinobots to be secluded on an island where... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The title song promised "More than meets the eye," and for over four seasons of syndication, The Transformers delivered. Robots who transformed into vehicles, weapons, boom boxes, and eventually dinosaurs, insects, animals and more, waged an... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Dinobot Island, Part 1. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dinobot Island, Part 1? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!