Mastering Current Events!
Alternate Title: The Air Battle Master Appears! Glion vs. Hassam!!Mastering Current Events! (The Air Battle Master Appears! Glion vs. Hassam!!) (2009) Season 12 Episode 623 English Episode Number: 616- Pokémon Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 200 times total.
- Pokémon Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nintendo Co. Ltd., OLM-Animation Studio, Shogakukan Inc., Summit Media Group, TV Tokyo
- Animation Studio: SOFTX
- Distributed by: 4 Kids Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Ash Ketchum, Misty, Brock, Pikachu, Squirtle, Tracy, Gary, Professor Oak.
Team Rocket: Jessie, James, Meowth.
- Voice Actors: Rachel Lillis, Eric Stuart, Eric Stuart, Stan Hart, Adam Blaustein.
- Directed By Kunihiko Yuyama, Masamitsu Hidaka, Yoshitaka Fujimoto.
- Produced By Tsunekazu Ishihara, Alfred R. Kahn, Norman J. Grossfeld.
- Animated By Shunya Yamada.
- Written By Atsuhiro Tomioka, Takeshi Shudo, Hideki Sonoda, Junji Takegami.
- Music: Junji Miyazaki.
- First Aired on December 03, 2009. (more air dates ...)
- Originally Aired on TV Tokyo (Japan).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 623.
English Episode Number: 616
- Season: 12
- Japan / U.S.A.
While on the way to Sunyshore City, Ash and his friends meet a gentleman who claims to be the master of air battles. Hoping to improve his Gliscor's flying, Ash decides to have a battle with him and his Scizor, and the results may be more than he expected...... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"The Air Battle Master Appears! Glion vs. Hassam!!."
"Ea Batoru Masuta Tojo! Guraion Tai Hassamu!!."
Season 12: Diamond and Pearl: Galactic Battles.
Pokémon is the Americanization of the Japanese "Pocket Monster."
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mastering Current Events!. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mastering Current Events!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!