More than Meets The Eye, Part 2More than Meets The Eye, Part 2 (1984) Episode MP4024- Transformers Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 297 times total.
- Transformers Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Marvel Productions, Ltd., Sunbow Productions, Hasbro, Inc.
- Animation Studio: Tôei Doga (Toei Animation), AKOM
- Distributed by: Claster Television
- Cartoon Characters: Prowl, Sideswipe, Spike Witwicky, Brawn, Sunstreaker, Jazz, Optimus Prime, Ironhide, Bumblebee, Bluestreak, Cliffjumper, Teletraan I, Starscream, Wheeljack, Sparkplug Witwicky, Ratchet, Gears, Hound, Grateful Woman on Rooftop, Huffer, Thundercracker, Windcharger, Megatron, Soundwave, Laserbeak, Ravage, Rumble, Skywarp, Mirage, Trailbreaker, Power Plant Workers.
- Voice Actors: Michael Bell, Corey Burton, Scatman Crothers, Peter Cullen, Dan Gilvezan.
- Directed By John Walker, Warren Batchelder, Bob Bemiller, David Brain, Brad Case, Rudy Cataldi; more Directors ...
- Produced By George Singer, John Walker, Gwen Wetzler, Joe Bacal, Margaret Loesch, Tom Griffin, Nelson Shin, Flint Dille, Roger Sliffer; more Producers ...
- Animated By Youngduk Kim, Byungnam Choi, Kyungkwan Kim, Eynam Park, Baekyup Sung, Myunghi Park, Sungok Ch, o Chigeun Kang, Chiman Park, Hanyong Chung, Byungchong Oh, Sangil Shim, Nosoo Kwak; more Animators ...
- Written By George Arthur Bloom.
- Music: Johnny Douglas, Rob Walsh, Ford Kinder, Ann Bryant.
- Editor: Al Breitenbach, David Weathers, Steven C. Brown, Robert T. Gillis, Rick Gehr; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 18, 1984.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
The Autobots escape from the rubble and save the humans. Spike and Sparkplug return to Autobot HQ with them to help them in their battle. The Decepticons continue... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The title song promised "More than meets the eye," and for over four seasons of syndication, The Transformers delivered. Robots who transformed into vehicles, weapons, boom boxes, and... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about More than Meets The Eye, Part 2? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!