More than Meets The Eye, Part 1More than Meets The Eye, Part 1 (1984) Episode MP4023- Transformers Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 33 times this month, and 843 times total.
- Transformers Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Marvel Productions, Ltd., Sunbow Productions, Hasbro, Inc.
- Animation Studio: Tôei Doga (Toei Animation), AKOM
- Distributed by: Claster Television
- Cartoon Characters: Prowl, Shockwave, Spike Witwicky, Joe's Passenger, Jazz, Optimus Prime, Ironhide, Joe, Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, Teletraan I, Starscream, Wheeljack, Reflector, Sparkplug Witwicky, Ratchet, Hound, Thundercracker, Megatron, Soundwave, Laserbeak, Ravage, Rumble, Skywarp, Oil Rig Worker.
- Voice Actors: Michael Bell, Corey Burton.
- Directed By John Walker, Warren Batchelder, Bob Bemiller, David Brain, Brad Case, Rudy Cataldi; more Directors ...
- Produced By George Singer, John Walker, Gwen Wetzler, Joe Bacal, Margaret Loesch, Tom Griffin, Nelson Shin, Flint Dille, Roger Sliffer; more Producers ...
- Animated By Youngduk Kim, Byungnam Choi, Kyungkwan Kim, Eynam Park, Baekyup Sung, Myunghi Park, Sungok Ch, o Chigeun Kang, Chiman Park, Hanyong Chung, Byungchong Oh, Sangil Shim, Nosoo Kwak; more Animators ...
- Written By George Arthur Bloom.
- Music: Johnny Douglas, Rob Walsh, Ford Kinder, Ann Bryant.
- Editor: Al Breitenbach, David Weathers, Steven C. Brown, Robert T. Gillis, Rick Gehr; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 17, 1984.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
With their energy reserves dwindling, the Autobots set out to find new reserves in their ship but are followed by the Decepticons who attack inside a meteor... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The title song promised "More than meets the eye," and for over four seasons of syndication, The Transformers delivered. Robots who transformed into vehicles, weapons, boom boxes, and... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about More than Meets The Eye, Part 1? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!