Sundown At SawtoothSundown At Sawtooth (1987) Episode 9- BraveStarr Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 768 times total.
- BraveStarr Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Filmation Associates
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Distributed by: World Events Syndication
- Cartoon Characters: Marshal BraveStarr, Deputy Fuzz, Handlebar, Judge B.J., Outlaw Scuzz, Shaman, Stampede, Tex Hex, 30-30.
- Voice Actors: Charlie Adler, Susan Blu, Pat Fraley, Ed Gilbert, Alan Oppenheimer, Erik Gunden, Erika Scheimer.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Robert Alvarez, Julio Guerrero Leon, Barry Anderson, Ernesto Lopez, Rich Arons, Mirvia Manta, Arland Barron, Burton Medall, Vincent Bassols, Costy Mustatea, Carl A. Bell, Jane Nordin; more Animators ...
- Music: Frank Becker.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Lida Saskova.
- First Aired on October 08, 1987.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 9
On the distant planet of New Texas, Marshal BraveStarr uses his super powers (strength of the bear, speed of the puma, eyes of the hawk, ears of the wolf) to fight for the cause of justice with his talking horse, Thirty-Thirty, and the pint-sized Deputy Fuss.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Frontier justice moved to the final frontier in Filmation's BraveStarr. Set in the 24th century, the syndicated series starred Marshal BraveStarr, lawman of the distant planet New Texas, who could call upon the powers of nature to aid his... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Sundown At Sawtooth" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sundown At Sawtooth? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!