Transformers: The MovieTransformers: The Movie (1986) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 38 times this month, and 1973 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Sunbow Productions, Marvel Productions LTD, Hasbro, Inc.
- Animation Studio: Tôei Animation Co., Ltd.
- Distributed by: De Laurentiis Entertainment Group
- Cartoon Characters: Kranix, Orbilus, Astrotrain, Prowl, Scrapper, Swoop, Junkion, Bombshell, Grimlock, Arcee, Devastator, Spike, Brawn, Shockwave, Cyclonus, Quintesson Leader, Quintesson Judge, Jazz, Optimus Prime, Ironhide, Dirge, Inferno, Perceptor, Blitzwing, Bumblebee, Wreck-Gar, Blaster, Scourge, Cliffjumper, Starscream, Wheeljack, Daniel, Scavenger, Ratchet, Blurr, Hot Rod, Rodimus Prime, Galvatro, Shrapnel, Kickback, Bonecrusher, Hook, Springer, Slag, Ultra Magnus, Kup, Megatron, Soundwave, Rumble, Frenzy, Laserbeak, Wheelie, Junkion, Unicron.
- Voice Actors: Norman Alden, Jack Angel, Michael Bell, Gregg Berger, Susan Blu, Arthur Burghardt, Corey Burton, Roger C. Carmel, Regis Cordic; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Nelson Shin, Kozo Morishita.
- Produced By Joe Bacal, Tom Griffin, Nelson Shin, Margaret Loesch, Lee Gunther, Jay Bacal, Masaharu Etô, Tomo Fukamoto.
- Animated By Kôzô Morishita, Kôichi Tsunoda, Shigeyasu Yamauchi, Masao Itô, Baik Seung Kyun.
- Written By Ron Friedman, Flint Dille.
- Music: Vince DiCola, Spencer Proffer, Robert J. Walsh, 'Weird Al' Yankovic, Ford Kinder; more Musicians ...
- Editor: David Hankins, Steven C. Brown, Ivan Bilancio, Heather Elliott; more Editors ...
- Originally Released on August 08, 1986.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 86 minutes.
The ultimate battle between the heroic Autobots and the evil Decepticons, two warring factions of transforming robots from the planet Cybertron, the plot also... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Transformers: The Movie" marked Orson Welles' last screen work. It was released after the filmmaking legend's death in October 1985. Although the live-action "Someone to Love" (1987) was his... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Transformers: The Movie" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Transformers: The Movie? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!