China Town My China TownChina Town My China Town (1929) - Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 904 times total.
- Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Chinese.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Music: Max Fleischer, Jean Schwartz, William Jerome.
- Originally Released on August 29, 1929.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
Filled with old-fashioned Chinese stereotypes, this cartoon has the title song with the famous bouncing ball to sing along with, but no one is singing it to the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series of animated cartoons- sometimes including bits of live action- took popular songs of the day and combined the popular "bouncing ball" following the lyrics in an effort for audience... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of China Town My China Town. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about China Town My China Town? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!