La PalomaLa Paloma (1930) - Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 866 times total.
- Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios.
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios.
- Cartoon Characters: Dog, Cat.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Originally Released on March 20, 1930.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
A suitor with dog ears and a cat tail throws a rose to his girl on a balcony. She throws it back to him, and the rose kisses him, as she would. His guitar playing... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series of animated cartoons- sometimes including bits of live-action- took popular songs of the day and combined the popular "bouncing ball" following the lyrics, in an effort for... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of La Paloma. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about La Paloma? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!