After The BallAfter The Ball (1929) - Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 944 times total.
- Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Charles K. Harris, White Dog, Dog's Wife.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Originally Released on November 08, 1929.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
"Auld Lang Syne" begins the toon, and we are introduced to animated Charles K. Harris, composer of the "immortal song," presumably the title song, "After the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series of animated cartoons- sometimes including bits of live action- took popular songs of the day and combined the popular "bouncing ball" following the lyrics in an effort for... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of After The Ball. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about After The Ball? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!