Alternate Title: BedeliaBedilia (Bedelia) (1930) - Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 722 times total.
- Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Bedilia, Dog.
- Voice Actors: Billy Murray.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Music: Jean Schwartz, William Jerome.
- Originally Released on January 03, 1930.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
A dog guy drives a roadster through a minimalist landscape. He stops, and calls out for Bedelia. She is sleeping, at home, in bed. We see her lying there, feet first, so the perspective makes her feet look huge. She dresses in such a rush that she sticks her wig... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series of animated cartoons- sometimes including bits of live action- took popular songs of the day and combined the popular "bouncing ball" following the lyrics in an effort for audience singalongs. Billy Murray recorded the title song in 1903... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Bedilia. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bedilia? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!