The Brave Little BatThe Brave Little Bat (1941) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 36 times this month, and 2724 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Sniffles, Batty, Cat.
- Voice Actors: Marjorie Tarlton, Leone Ledoux.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Rudy Larriva.
- Written By Rich Hogan.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on September 27, 1941. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:46 minutes.
Sniffles' car breaks down, so he takes refuge in an old windmill. The keeper is a talkative bat. There is also a very hungry cat.
Cartoon Production Information:
The woman or women who actually did the voice for Sniffles is a matter of much debate, and no one seems to be able to firmly fix who did the voice. Marjorie Tarlton and Leone Ledoux are the most probable actresses to do the voice, and probably both... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Brave Little Bat. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Brave Little Bat? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!