Christmas Comes But Once A YearChristmas Comes But Once A Year (1936) - Color Classics Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 43 times this month, and 3005 times total.
- Color Classics Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Professor Grampy, Orphans.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Seymour Kneitel, William Henning.
- Music: Sammy Timberg, Bob Rothberg, Tot Seymour.
- Originally Released on December 04, 1936.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:43 minutes.
- TechniColor (Three-Strip)
At an orphanage, a group of lonely kids are given broken toys, leaving these sad youngsters without a Merry Christmas. Professor Grampy, traveling in his... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Remade as "True Boo" (1952). Grampy's only solo outing (without Betty Boop), and the only color cartoon in which Grampy appeared. The orphans are all based on the same animation drawing, with the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Christmas Comes But Once A Year" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Christmas Comes But Once A Year? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!