Alternate Title: Little LambkinsLittle Lambkins (Little Lambkins) (1940) - Color Classics Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 1535 times total.
- Color Classics Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Boy, Animals, Father, Mother.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Dave Tendlar, N. Demorset.
- Written By Joseph Stultz.
- Music: Sammy Timberg.
- Originally Released on February 02, 1940.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:35 minutes.
- TechniColor (Three-Strip)
A curly-headed moppet enjoys playing with animal friends in the suburbs. Father and mother move to a modern apartment in the city. The boy sabotages the place until they return to the country. All sorts of "modern gadgetry," such as an automatic washing machine,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Little Lambkins" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Little Lambkins? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!