Back To Mars, Part OneBack To Mars, Part One (1994) by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 293 times total.
- New World Animation
- Animation Studio: Phillippine Animation Studio
- Cartoon Characters: Modo, Rob Paulsen (Throttle), Napoleon Brie, Lawrence Limburger, Vinnie.
- Voice Actors: Dorian Harewood, Rob Paulsen, Luke Perry, William Morgan Sheppard, Ian Ziering.
- Directed By Tom Tataranowicz.
- Produced By Norman Singer.
- Written By Bob Forward, Eve Forward.
- Music: Will Anderson.
- Editor: Carol Leis, Chris Holbrook.
- Originally Released on October 22, 1994.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
The mighty powers of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appeared to be waning in 1992, leaving a vacuum at the top of the cartoon food chain. Seeing this, three buff Martian mice rode in on motorbikes to take over. At least, that's what everyone at... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Back To Mars, Part One. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Back To Mars, Part One? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!