Back-to-School GhoulBack-to-School Ghoul (1991) Season 3 Episode 3-02- Beetlejuice Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 299 times total.
- Beetlejuice Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Warner Bros., Nelvana Productions, Geffen Film Company, Tim Burton, Inc
- Animation Studio: Hanho Heung Up Co., Ltd. Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd. Gord Stanfield Animation Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros. Television
- Cartoon Characters: Beetlejuice, Lydia Deetz, Delia Deetz, Charles Deetz, Doomie, Bertha, Claire, Lipscum.
- Voice Actors: Stephen Ouimette, Alyson Court, Roger Dunn, Elizabeth Hanna, Tara Charendoff, Harvey Atkin, Len Carlson, Joseph Sherman, Paulina Gillis; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By John van Bruggen, Larry Jacobs, John Halfpenny, Rick Marshall, Alan Bunce; more Directors ...
- Produced By Michael Hirsh, Patrick Loubert, Clive A. Smith, Tim Burton, David Geffen, Leonora Hulm, Stephen Hodgins, Patricia R. Burns, Merle Anna Ridley; more Producers ...
- Written By Doug Molitor, Tedd Anasti, Patsy Cameron.
- Music: Acrobat Music, Danny Elfman.
- First Aired on September 14, 1991.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 3
When Beetlejuice's License To Drive People Crazy is revoked, he finds out that it's because he never finished kindergarten. He goes back, but can he pass the Final Final?
Cartoon Production Information:
This half-hour Saturday-morning cartoon was inspired by the 1988 Tim Burton film, starring Michael Keaton as the title character. In the film, Beetlejuice was a conniving ghoul desperate to escape... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Back-to-School Ghoul. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Back-to-School Ghoul? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!