Bewitched, Bothered & BeetlejuicedBewitched, Bothered & Beetlejuiced (1990) Season 2 Episode 2-05- Beetlejuice Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 339 times total.
- Beetlejuice Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Warner Bros., Nelvana Productions, Geffen Film Company, Tim Burton, Inc
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Distributed by: Warner Bros. Television
- Cartoon Characters: Beetlejuice, Lydia Deetz, Delia Deetz, Charles Deetz, Doomie, Bertha, Claire, Lipscum.
- Voice Actors: Stephen Ouimette, Alyson Court, Roger Dunn, Elizabeth Hanna, Tara Charendoff, Len Carlson, Elizabeth Hanna, Paulina Gillis, Keith Knight; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Robin Budd, John van Bruggen.
- Produced By Michael Hirsh, Patrick Loubert, Clive A. Smith, Tim Burton, David Geffen, Stephen Hodgins.
- Written By Therese Naugle.
- Music: Acrobat Music, Danny Elfman.
- Editor: Rob Kirkpatrick.
- First Aired on October 06, 1990.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 2-05
- Season: 2
It's Halloween, and Lydia is spending the night in the Netherworld. Unfortunately, Percy tags along and gets catnapped by a witch and taken to the Witches' Ball. Beetlejuice and Lydia must masquerade as witches to sneak in and get... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This half-hour Saturday-morning cartoon was inspired by the 1988 Tim Burton film, starring Michael Keaton as the title character. In the film, Beetlejuice was a conniving ghoul desperate to escape his world and wreak havoc in the world of the living.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Bewitched, Bothered & Beetlejuiced. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bewitched, Bothered & Beetlejuiced? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!